4 Mitzvot of Purim
1) Listen to the Megillah: to the reading of the Megillah (the Scroll of Esther) twice: once on Purim eve, and again on Purim day. We'll be reading every hour, on the hour!
2) Give to the Needy (Matanot La'evyonim): Give charity to at least two, (but preferably more) needy individuals on Purim day. You can delegate this here.
3) Send Food Portions to Friends (Mishloach Manot): On Purim day, send a gift of at least two kinds of ready-to-eat foods (e.g., pastry, fruit, beverage), to at least one friend.
4) Eat, Drink and be Merry: Purim should be celebrated with a special festive meal on Purim Day.
5) A bonus for you - CELEBRATE WITH JOY!
Monday, March 9th
Megillah Reading - Boston
Where: Chabad of Downtown Boston
When: 7:15 PM
Tuesday, March 10st
Lunchtime Megillah Reading Dowtown Financial District
Where: ADL New England - 40 Court St.
When: 12:00 PM
Purim Party at the Pucker Gallery
Where: Pucker Gallery - 240 Newbury St
When: 6:00 PM
Call us today to arrange for a Megillah reading at your office or residence.
For more information, call 617-297-7282 or email: